As a proud annual sponsor for Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP), Virtual Corporation will be attending the ACP-Ohio chapter Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio. This community of p…Read More
We offer business continuity, cybersecurity consulting, and disaster recovery consulting services to help simplify, optimize, and support you on your path to having a successful business.
Need a consultant? Small or large projects, we can help you achieve your ultimate goals. Learn more about how we can help you in our consulting services fact sheet.
Business Continuity and Cybersecurity consulting services are tailored to fit your industry requirements. We utilize proven, scalable, and sustainable solutions.
We make YOUR organization’s approach, OUR approach. We like to understand the unique make-up of your company to ensure we match our objectives and plans to best suit your specific needs. Our goal is to minimize cybersecurity risks and the stress of business continuity planning.
Our approach entails:
- Assessing and researching your specific operational, data, customer & market-specific needs.
- Designing a dynamic, comprehensive solution to support optimal resiliency and risk mitigation across the physical, social, and intangible infrastructure of your enterprise.
- Direct a seamless implementation, administrative buy-in, department engagement and conversion across your enterprise.
- Collaboratively create a strategic plan prioritized for your organizational best practices and requirements.
- Provide consultative client support from the industry’s experts.
Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Whether you are engaging senior leaders for the first time or looking to update rigorously detailed BIA findings generated each planning cycle, we tailor each BIA project to the client’s needs and desired scope.
Business Continuity Maturity Model® (BCMM) Assessments
How does your program measure up? Our BCMM® has been recognized worldwide as a comprehensive framework by which continuity programs are efficiently assessed.
Organizational resilience and continuity planning needs to be a repeatable process involving key stakeholders. We adapt to your existing planning methods & tools or can provide our own proven industry-specific templates.
Lack of a robust cybersecurity program leads to organizational risk. Our consultants identify areas within your organization that are vulnerable to be exploited by threat actors.
Data Breach Response Planning
Our consultants use advanced planning and preparation to develop a systematic approach to minimize the chaos and confusion of these organizational disruptions.
Testing & Exercises
Virtual consultants help your organization plan and conduct tests, exercises of any type and scale, including building libraries of self-directed drills.