There are eight Corporate Competencies that our organization has identified as essential to support an optimal business continuity program (BCP). The first seven address the key behaviors of the BC p…Read More
We offer business continuity consulting services to simplify, optimize and support you on your path to a strong business continuity program.
Partner with a business and organizational continuity expert!
Need a consultant? Big projects or small, we can help you get to continuity bliss seamlessly and efficiently. Find out more in our BC consulting services fact sheet.
Resilience and Business Continuity consulting services are tailored to fit your industry requirements. We utilize proven, scalable, and sustainable solutions.
We make YOUR organization’s approach, OUR approach. We like to understand the unique make-up of your company, to ensure we match our objectives and plans to best suit your specific needs. Our goal is to minimize the stress of continuity planning.
- We get to know you better to assess and research your specific operational, data, customer & market-specific needs.
- We design a dynamic, comprehensive continuity solution to support optimal resiliency and risk mitigation across the physical, social, and intangible infrastructure of your enterprise.
- We will help direct a seamless implementation, administrative buy-in, department engagement and conversion across your enterprise.
- Collaboratively, we create a strategic plan prioritized for your organizational best practices and requirements.
- We provide consultative client support from the industry’s top continuity experts, as needed.
Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Whether you are engaging senior leaders for the first time or looking to update rigorously detailed BIA findings generated each planning cycle, we tailor each BIA project to the client’s needs and desired scope.
Business Continuity Maturity Model® (BCMM) Assessments
How does your program measure up? Our BCMM® has been recognized worldwide as a comprehensive framework by which continuity programs are efficiently assessed.
Resilience and continuity planning needs to be a repeatable process involving key stakeholders. We adapt to your existing planning methods & tools or can provide our own proven industry-specific templates.
Testing & Exercises
Virtual consultants help your organization plan and conduct tests, exercises of any type and scale, including building libraries of self-directed drills.