Preparations for a world-wide pandemic just make good business sense and our team is ready to share with you and your organization our proven methodologies to address your epidemic or pandemic planning needs. From enhancing your existing Crisis Management (CM) and Business Continuity (CM) plans or developing your initial and integrated CM and BC plans, we can help you begin pandemic planning for your business and address these potentially disruptive health events. Some of the key questions in pandemic preparedness planning we consider include:
- Is necessary contact information specific to a pandemic event documented and current? (i.e. staffing, local hospital, state health agencies & services etc.)
- What critical functions must/can be performed with a 40% or more reduced staff?
- How much of the work can be performed remotely?
- Do employees have the necessary software and connectivity to be able to work remotely?
- What are alternate means of communications available to disseminate information and otherwise facilitate communications among your workforce?
- Are there enough network resource/capabilities to manage a large percentage of employees working remotely?
- What is the scope and flexibility of sick leave policies?
- What are the personal and company practices to minimize exposure?
- How resilient is your supply chain if your suppliers are impacted even though your organization may not directly be; do your suppliers have pandemic plans?
- How is pandemic progress monitored and status reported?
- How do response and recovery activities map to the WHO Pandemic Timeline?
With our consultation, customized to your industry and organization, you will be able to remain confident that you can protect your organization and its ability to endure during these types of events.
Areas of Expertise:
- Risk Assessments
- Response and Recovery Strategies
- Crisis Management (CM) Planning & Design
- Business Continuity (BC) Planning & Design
- CM/BC Plan Assessments and Recommendations
- Pandemic Simulation Exercises
- Sustainable Planner® Planning Tool Implementation/Customization
There is no such thing as being over-prepared and following our proven consulting services, you and your fellow employees can have the peace of mind that if the worst happens, you’ll be ready. Contact us today to create a pandemic preparedness plan.
COVID-19 Preparedness Resources for Businesses
Virtual Corporation is committed to helping you during this pandemic that has affected our communities, families, and essentially our way of life.
Our team does not anticipate any disruptions to our services or support. We know how critical your organization’s continuity of operations is to you, and Virtual has the capabilities to help. Our preparedness resources are designed to assist your business in creating a pandemic plan in response to coronavirus.
COVID-19 Preparedness Resources Self-Assessment
Virtual Corporation (Virtual) has developed a streamlined assessment for businesses that may have serious questions about their current capabilities and plan to recover from the COVID-19 global outbreak.
Review our checklist of items we believe your organization should be addressing in your COVID-19 response. The questions will help you better assess the potential impact to your business and gauge your readiness and response position.
Useful Pandemic Information and Planning Resources
World Health Organization (WHO)
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
If you need help in reviewing the results, or have questions on how to proceed on fixing a gap, please email us at email@example.com