Preparations for a world-wide pandemic just make good business sense and our team is ready to share with you and your organization our proven methodologies to address your epidemic or pandemic planning needs. From enhancing your existing Crisis Management (CM) and Business Continuity (CM) plans or developing your initial and integrated CM and BC plans, we can help you begin pandemic planning for your business and address these potentially disruptive health events. Some of the key questions in pandemic preparedness planning we consider include:
- Is necessary contact information specific to a pandemic event documented and current? (i.e. staffing, local hospital, state health agencies & services etc.)
- What critical functions must/can be performed with a 40% or more reduced staff?
- How much of the work can be performed remotely?
- Do employees have the necessary software and connectivity to be able to work remotely?
- What are alternate means of communications available to disseminate information and otherwise facilitate communications among your workforce?
- Are there enough network resource/capabilities to manage a large percentage of employees working remotely?
- What is the scope and flexibility of sick leave policies?
- What are the personal and company practices to minimize exposure?
- How resilient is your supply chain if your suppliers are impacted even though your organization may not directly be; do your suppliers have pandemic plans?
- How is pandemic progress monitored and status reported?
- How do response and recovery activities map to the WHO Pandemic Timeline?
With our consultation, customized to your industry and organization, you will be able to remain confident that you can protect your organization and its ability to endure during these types of events.
Areas of Expertise:
- Risk Assessments
- Response and Recovery Strategies
- Crisis Management (CM) Planning & Design
- Business Continuity (BC) Planning & Design
- CM/BC Plan Assessments and Recommendations
- Pandemic Simulation Exercises
- Sustainable Planner® Planning Tool Implementation/Customization
There is no such thing as being over-prepared and following our proven consulting services, you and your fellow employees can have the peace of mind that if the worst happens, you’ll be ready. Contact us today to create a pandemic preparedness plan.