Business Continuity Risk Assessment Tool
What does BCMM stand for?
BCMM stands for Business Continuity Maturity Model, a customizable business continuity risk assessment tool used to measure the level of risk in a business’s BCM Plans against their business’s maturity and goals.
New standards for business continuity and organizational resilience are continuously emerging. You need a business continuity maturity model that is objective, consistent, and sustainable.
Virtual Corporation's business continuity and risk assessment tool aims to give an accurate, reliable, and honest summary of the current level of maturity while answering three primary Business Continuity Management questions:
- Where are we now?
- What is our ultimate target?
- What should we do next?
Virtual Corporation’s Business Continuity Maturity Model (BCMM®) is the recognized global standard for organizational resiliency program assessments. This BCMM® assessment tool helps organizations measure the quality and maturity of their BCM Programs against existing standards, guidelines, and best practices.
The BCMM® Online is based on our business continuity software tool, Sustainable Planner®, which will ensure your information will be kept within a stable and secure platform. You have multiple ways to access BCMM-Online.
The Business Continuity Management Assessment covers seven corporate competencies and four program disciplines.
Includes the set of “basic” BCM program capabilities and practice questions suitable for organizations that:
- Have implemented BCM for less than 3 years and/or to less than 25% of the organization
- Want to identify basic program gaps
- Are seeking a risk-free maturity assessment
Annual Subscription Edition
Includes all “basic and best practices” BCM capabilities and practices questions suitable for organizations that:
- have implemented BCM for more than 3 years and/or across more than 25% of the organization
- are ready to expand/improve their program beyond their current capabilities
- have multiple entities (business units, divisions, etc.) which require separate assessments
- require recurring assessments and benchmarking
Purchase the Complete BCMM® Edition for $299
(For additional subscriptions, Contact BCMM Support)