Our business continuity management program is designed to protect your crucial business processes and resources in case of disaster.
The BCMM® is the recognized global standard for organizational resiliency program assessments.
The BCMM Assessment covers seven corporate competencies:
- Employee Awareness
- BC Program Structure
- Program Pervasiveness
- Resource Commitment
- External Coordination
The BCMM’s four program disciplines include:
- Incident Management (Crisis Management and Emergency Management)
- Technology Recovery (IT Disaster Recovery+)
- Business Recovery (Business Continuity, Continuity of Operations)
- Security Management (Physical and Cybersecurity)
New standards for business continuity and organizational resilience are continuously emerging. You need a business continuity management program that is objective, consistent, and sustainable. Virtual Corporation’s BCMM® provides you with the steps to take on the path toward resilience and compliance with standards.
The fundamental tool used to answer these three primary Business Continuity questions:
- Where are we now?
- What is our ultimate target?
- What should we do next?