There are eight Corporate Competencies that our organization has identified as essential to support an optimal business continuity program (BCP). The first seven address the key behaviors of the BC p…Read More
The BCMM® is the recognized global standard for resiliency program assessment.
The BCMM Assessment covers 7 corporate competencies:
- Employee awareness
- BC program structure
- Program pervasiveness
- Resource commitment
- External coordination
The BCMM’s four program disciplines include:
- Incident Management (Crisis Management and Emergency Management)
- Technology Recovery (IT Disaster Recovery+)
- Business Recovery (Business Continuity, Continuity of Operations)
- Security Management (Physical and Cyber Security)
New standards for business continuity and organizational resilience are continuously emerging. You need a business continuity management program that is objective, consistent and sustainable. Virtual Corporation’s BCMM® provides you with the steps to take on the path toward resilience and compliance with standards.
The fundamental tool used to answer three primary Business Continuity questions:
- Where are we now?
- What is the target we’re shooting for?
- What should we do next?