One of the most useful, insightful, and entertaining business continuity activities is table top exercises. These are generally well known to Business Continuity practitioners as an important step in …Read More
The BCMM® is the recognized global standard for organizational resiliency program assessments.
The BCMM Assessment covers seven corporate competencies:
- Employee Awareness
- BC Program Structure
- Program Pervasiveness
- Resource Commitment
- External Coordination
The BCMM’s four program disciplines include:
- Incident Management (Crisis Management and Emergency Management)
- Technology Recovery (IT Disaster Recovery+)
- Business Recovery (Business Continuity, Continuity of Operations)
- Security Management (Physical and Cybersecurity)
New standards for business continuity and organizational resilience are continuously emerging. You need a business continuity management program that is objective, consistent, and sustainable. Virtual Corporation’s BCMM® provides you with the steps to take on the path toward resilience and compliance with standards.
The fundamental tool used to answer these three primary Business Continuity questions:
- Where are we now?
- What is our ultimate target?
- What should we do next?