As a proud annual sponsor for Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP), Virtual Corporation will be attending the ACP-Ohio chapter Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio. This community of p…Read More
The BCMM® is the recognized global standard for resiliency program assessment.
The BCMM Assessment covers 7 corporate competencies:
- Employee awareness
- BC program structure
- Program pervasiveness
- Resource commitment
- External coordination
The BCMM’s four program disciplines include:
- Incident Management (Crisis Management and Emergency Management)
- Technology Recovery (IT Disaster Recovery+)
- Business Recovery (Business Continuity, Continuity of Operations)
- Security Management (Physical and Cyber Security)
New standards for business continuity and organizational resilience are continuously emerging. You need a business continuity management program that is objective, consistent and sustainable. Virtual Corporation’s BCMM® provides you with the steps to take on the path toward resilience and compliance with standards.
The fundamental tool used to answer three primary Business Continuity questions:
- Where are we now?
- What is the target we’re shooting for?
- What should we do next?